Jo Scott-Dalgleish BSc (Hons) MBANT, NTCC is a West London based, degree-qualified nutritional therapist specialising in supporting endurance sports participants, who are training for marathon, triathlon, cycling events, ultra running races or other challenges. All initial consultations take place face to face in Chiswick, London, W4. The nearest tube station is Turnham Green on the District Line. Parking is available.
28 AUGUST 2017: JO SCOTT-DALGLEISH IS CURRENTLY TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM HER NUTRITION PRACTICE FOR MEDICAL REASONS AND IS UNFORTUNATELY UNABLE TO ACCEPT NEW CLIENTS FOR THE TIME BEING
Working with Jo on your nutrition can help you...
- Ensure that you are eating a diet with the optimal balance of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, plus adequate vitamins, minerals and fibre, to meet your individual training and performance needs, using a periodization approach based on your individual event calendar where appropriate.
- Learn how to optimise your training, performance and recovery through practising appropriate ‘nutrient timing’ (nutrition before, during and after exercise).
- Develop an appropriate hydration strategy for training and racing, to minimise the risk of either dehydration or hyponatremia.
- Optimise your digestive health and develop strategies to help prevent gastro-intestinal distress.
- Strengthen your immune system, helping to reduce susceptibility to colds and other infections.
- Support your bone and joint health, helping to prevent injury.