Consultation Options1 JANUARY 2018: JO SCOTT-DALGLEISH IS CURRENTLY TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM HER NUTRITION PRACTICE FOR MEDICAL REASONS AND IS UNFORTUNATELY UNABLE TO ACCEPT NEW CLIENTS FOR THE TIME BEING.
To enable you to experience the benefits of the functional approach to sports nutrition, Jo Scott-Dalgleish offers two different consultation options. All initial consultations take place in Chiswick, London, W4. Follow ups are available by Skype or phone as well as face to face.
The Performance Optimiser
Designed for the experienced endurance sports participant, who wants to improve performance while maintaining optimum healthYou will receive:
- A review of your current diet, based on a three day food diary provided prior to your consultation
- Personalised nutritional guidelines taking into account your specific training programme, race goals, lifestyle and food preferences, and based around the latest research on nutrient timing and macronutrient balance.
- Suggestions for optimising the nutritional content of your diet to support functional health, eg digestion, immunity, muscular-skeletal health.
- Recommendations on fuelling and recovery strategies, ergogenic aids and nutritional supplements
Follow up consultations are available at £50 for 30 minutes (or pro rata). These may take place by phone or Skype if this is more convenient than a face to face meeting.
The Health and Performance Booster
Designed for the endurance sports participant who wants help to resolve health issues adversely affecting performance, eg gastro-intestinal problems, injury, excessive fatigue or recurrent infections.You will receive:
- An in depth discussion, covering your health history, training programme, performance goals, lifestyle and current dietary patterns, to identify your specific issues and potential solutions.
- Specific strategies to help improve your particular health and performance issues, through food, nutrient timing and nutritional supplements. This may include recommendations for tests to help identify biochemical imbalances that may be contributing to your health issues.
- Nutritional guidelines, tailored to your specific training programme, race goals, health goals, lifestyle and food preferences, and based around the latest research on nutrient timing and macronutrient balance.
- Email support between consultations to answer any queries you may have.
Cost: £190 for initial appointment. Follow ups cost £50 for 30 minutes, or pro rata, and may take place by Skype rather than face to face if preferred.